CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vintage Edwin

Hi there all,
I have a card to share with you today that I made yesterday. I'am so happy with the result. I just love  the vintage look and I think/hope I have achieved it!!!


   I have used
magnolia Edwin with rose
cricut fancy frames
dienamics and Marianne creatable dies
Maya road stamp
dcwv paper French country/garden tea party

I'am entering this in to tildas town/ vintage

  Thanks for stopping by xox

2 comments:

Nancie Quah

Absolutely beautiful! Your Edwin is precious and I LOVE that diecut!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs
Nancie

Delphine

Beautiful vintage card! I love your frame and the film strip is a very nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Post a Comment