CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Frosty

Hi there all,
I recently treated myself to yet more magnolia stamps including frosty with snowflake, which was a little unusual for me as I like tilda and edwin but I have to say I am loving it and loved colouring it!
So today I have a card to share with you  using my new stamp.


Stamp is magnolia,paper is my minds eye damask, dies are couture creations doily and spellbinders snowflakes and the lace border is a Martha Stewart punch.

I would like to enter this into
winter wonderland lilac and lace
allsorts challenge blog purple
lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia anything goes

     Thanks for stopping by. xox

3 comments:

R.V.Cards

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

brenda

Such a pretty Christmas card Jo, I really like the idea of lilac for seasonal cards.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly)

Great card i love the doily in the background really co-ordinates well with the punched border!

Thanks for entering our purple passion challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Post a Comment