CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Merry Christmas from Chai

Hiya,
Today I have a card to share with you with an image of my gorgeous girl Chai.  I've had this photo for a couple of years and had the intention of making a card with it and now I have had the perfect opportunity as the challenge over at Winter Wonderland is Christmas pets.


I have used a free paper pack from HOTP called forever christmas cards. Stamps are personal impressions and the scalloped circle dies are from couture creations.

      Thanks for stopping by xox

2 comments:

downrightcrafty

oh so cute and a beautiful card too, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Linda

What a cute card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Post a Comment