CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spring

Hi there all,
I have a card to share with you today and I have to be honest, I was a little worried about using green and yellow together but I love how its turned out. It reminds me of the season here at the moment...spring.


All of the paper I used were from assorted freebies,the punch is martha stewart, the gorgeous stamp was a gift from mum and i think its crafters companion(must check this) and the flower i have sewn using a bazzil template.

I'am entering this into
passion for promarkers green and yellow
the sketchy challenges sketch

        Thanks for stopping by. xox

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket

Just beatiful and such an adorable image too!
Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Unknown

Hi Jo,
You lucky duck you (no pun intended), who's heading towards Spring. Here in the UK Autumn has definitely arrived...brrrrrr. Yellow and green is such a fresh colour combo, perfect for Spring projects and this image is so cute!

Hugz,
Sandy

Post a Comment