CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn Scarecrow Tilda

Hi there all,
My hubby was away at the weekend so I spent the whole time playing with my new crafting goodies that arrived in the post on Friday....what perfect timing!!!
The first project I made was a card using the sketch from sketch saturday
This is the sketch

And here is my take
The papers are DCWV Garden Tea Party stack

The dies are Tim Holtz  and the punches are Martha Stewart

Stamp is magnolia  Scarecrow tilda
I am entering this  into 
Sketch saturday challenge 229
Sweet stampin autumn leaves
   
    Thanks for stopping by xox

3 comments:

Pamela

Great autumn card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Jenny

Fabulous card for our challenge Jo. Hope to see more of your card creations soon. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin. x

Donna Mosley

Gorgeous card Jo, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Post a Comment