CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oceans of love mermaid

Hi there all, Hope you are all well?
Well after nearly a month I've finally found time to post one of my cards I have made.
This is the sketch I used
Like this Hilde @[100001990528126:2048:de Jonge]?

My take
Stamp magnolia Tilda

Clay embellies made using moulds from moldmuse

dies are spellbinders,cuttlebug, doohickey,couture creations and my favourite things

Challenges I am entering are 
Tildas town  f&f or u&e (i chose f&f)
totally tilda bingo(i chose top row-faux stitching,glitter sparkle and ribbon)
magnolialicious and wee stamps buttons,bows or beads(I've used a button and bow)

    Thank you so much for stopping by. xox

8 comments:

HenP Produkties

Wow, this is really beautiful. Love the shape of your card and the colours.

Thanks for joining our sketch at The Sketchy challenges.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

Céline

so gorgeous, love the shape
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

CitrusOrchid

Love this card, and the shaped top of the card
x x x

Christine

Gorgeous sweet Tilda lovely shimmer & wave effect..great take on the BINGO theme at Totally Tilda chall.

thanks for sharing smiles Christine x

Janiel/ janny

Beautiful!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog for the buttons, bows and bead challenge.
hugs, Janiel

Mandy

Gorgeous card Jo, so sweet and sparkly & I love the waves :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Jenny

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda Jen xx

cabio's craft corner

Sweet and lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Post a Comment