CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 26, 2013

Under the Weather

Hi there all,
Just a quick post tonight as its getting close to bed time.
My husband and I have a good friend who has MS and at the moment she is suffering a relapse so I have made this card for her just so she knows we are thinking of her.
I've used the sketch from sketch saturday


Here is my take
The topper is one my mum gave me ages ago, the base is a go-kreate die and the clouds are a memory box die
I have also used glossy accents to appear as raindrops
I'm also entering this into penny's paper crafty challenge anything goes

     Thankyou so much for stopping by. xox

4 comments:

Steph

What a sweet sweet card, I'm sure it'll cheer your friend up. Such a cute image! Sorry for being a bit late but thanks so much for playing along with Sketch Saturday last week, hope to see you again soon x

Jennifer

This is so pretty, Jo. I sure your friend will love it.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Helen

Beautiful - such a sweet image and lovely colours.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

CitrusOrchid

This is a really lovely card .
The Image is from FOREST FRIENDS cd rom
and one I use a lot ,but you've made it your own with the lovely embellishments.x

Post a Comment