CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 31, 2014

A little birdie told me

Hi there folks,
I have a card to share with you today using the beautiful 'princess rose red' image from saturated canary.  I have used the sketch from A creative romance.


Papers are from graphic 45-secret garden(thanks mum)
Flowers are from wild orchid, lilac flowers and flourishes are martha Stewart 
The inside-bird punch is from stampin up

Other Challenges  I am entering are

Sweet stampin-stitching
Passion for promarker-anything goes
Whoopsi daisy-bling(I've used glitter on my flowers and flourish)
Party time Tuesdays -anything goes

               As always thanks heaps for stopping by.
                          Jo. Xox

5 comments:

Chris

That's so pretty! Sweet image, fab papers and flowers, lovely design and great stitching! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

coops

So beautiful Jo.I love this pretty sc image and your details and colouring are stunning.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio

This is a very sweet card : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

Eileen

Love your SC image and great used of colour and design. Thanks for joining in with the 'anything goes' challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Betty

Such a pretty card and lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
Bettyxxx

Post a Comment