CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Butterfly baby

Hi there folks,
I just realised I've not posted since the end of jan, I must learn to be a better blogger.
I have a card to share today using a beautiful baby image from saturated canary.

Papers used are from my scrap box
Challenges I would like to enter are

www.sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com-wings

www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com-spots

www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.com-butterflies

www.acreativeromance.blogspot.com-scraps

      Thanks heaps for stopping by
               Jo. Xox

7 comments:

Wendy L

I love this image, so pretty, great card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. I love NZ and I visited Christchurch in 2007, lovely place. xxxx

Chris

A sweet and pretty card for a baby girl! Lovely spots and dots! Thanks for sharing with us at SGC
Chris
x

Chris

...just changed hats!!!!... thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

alethea

This is a gorgeous card! Love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at SGC! HUgsxx

brenda

This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Jo, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x (My Grand Calibur candy runs until the weekend here

Exclusively by Mel

Love that image, the papers are so pretty and I love how you arranged your flowers, many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xxx

Inkypinkydelights

This is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Post a Comment